Cold Storage Rooms
Pre Fabricated Cold Rooms
Â CE Certified
Walk-in Cold Rooms and Freezer Rooms
- Sizes as per customer requirement
- Room Temperature from (+)15 to (-)40 Deg C
- Rooms are made out of PUF Sandwich Panel construction having density 40 Kg / cubic meter with Insulation thickness from 60 to 150 mm
- Internal and External Finish with Precoated G.I. or Stainless Steel as per requirement.
- PUF Panels are insulated with Pressure-Injected Polyurethane Foam for superb thermal efficiency and rigidity
- The light weight and modular assembly makes it easy to fabricate a room of any size. Dismantling, enlargement and relocation of the room is equally quick and easy
- The sturdy design and long-lasting finish ensures minimum maintenance for years
- Internal Flooring finish to suit customer needs. PCC Floor for heavy traffic. Civil Constructed Floor for medium traffic. Panel Flooring for light traffic areas for normal walk-in applications, Modular Floor Panels with 12 mm Marine Plywood Finished with 2 mm Aluminium Chequered Plates are provided.
- Different types of Refrigeration Systems for Medium to Low temperature with Hermetic, Semi-Hermetic or Open Type Compressors with Air-cooled or Water-Cooled Condensers are provided.
- With Environmental Friendly Refrigerants like R-22, R-134a, R-404a, R-407c.
- Applications in Cold Chain for the Food Processing Industry, Sericulture, Floriculture, Hospitality, Agriculture, Super-Hyper Markets, Horticulture, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals and many other Industries.
- Wide Range of Cooling and Preservation Solutions without loss of quality, taste or chemical composition for storage of perishable products
- Applications in Agriculture sector, Fruits, Vegetables, Sea Food, Meats, Poultry, Fish, Dairy Products,Horticulture, Flower – Floriculture, Manufacturers of fresh produce, Food processing units, Pharmaceutical industries etc.
- with Latest Ammonia Refrigeration Technology
- Temperature Range from (+)20 to (-)40 C
- Available with Recip & Screw Compressors
- With Air-Cooling Units made out ot Hot Dip Galvenised Finned Cooling Colis of Ceiling or Wall mounted type Units replaces outdated Diffusers
- Options for Galvenised Tubes as well as Stainless Steel Tubes
- With Evaporative Condensers reduces Power Consumption & Make Up Water Requirements
- Equipment designed with Latest Technical and Quality International Codes
- Options available to operate the same store at different temperatures to store different products with two stage systems
- Plants designed with Capacity Control Systems lowering power consumptions with Part Load
- Intelligent Micrprocessor (PLC) based Control Panel
- With Enviornment Friendly Refrigerants like Ammonia, R-22, R-404a